The Westmoreland County Department of EMS is seeking qualified applicants for Full-Time and Part-Time EMT-Paramedic vacancies.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License, Current copy of Virginia driving record
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (EVOC) – Preferably EVOC Class 2
- Current State of Virginia EMT-Paramedic Certification
- Current State of Virginia PALS Certification
- Current State of Virginia ACLS Certification
- Current CPR Certification (BLS Healthcare Professional or equivalent)
- Hazard Material Awareness
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) 100, 200, 700, 800
- Proof of release by OMD
The Department of Emergency Services is a rapidly growing organization, looking for highly motivated individuals. Eligible applicants must successfully complete an oral interview, medical and drug screening. To be considered for one of these positions, please submit a completed and signed employment application with copies of all EMS certifications.
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. Mail application and copies of all EMS certifications to: Westmoreland County EMS, Attn: Bill Cease, Director, Emergency Services PO Box 1000, Montross, VA 22520or E-mail Bill Cease: email@example.com